We talk, share ideas, wonder and explore; we read books on many topics; we act out stories; we think out loud; we encourage problem solving; we play!
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Click On Each Title To Learn More
• The families at the Co-op have a very strong sense of community. They often help each other with carpooling, babysitting, and making meals when other members are in need;
• …occasionally meet for cupcakes and coffee to celebrate their birthdays while the kids are in school;
• …meet for play dates at local parks.
• Alumni report that they maintain friendships made at the Co-op for many years.
• They talk of the ‘Spirit of the Co-op’ when trying to convey what it means to be a part of this community of families. It is this spirit that sets the Co-op apart from other preschools.
• Circle Time: a chance for the children to learn to participate in a group setting and share ideas.
• Center Time: opportunities to explore the activities available in the classroom learning centers.
• Snack Time: snack is served family style with emphasis on self-help skills, we serve fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
• Indoor/Outdoor Play: a chance to run, jump, climb, dance and develop those large muscles!
• Songs & Stories: language and literacy are encouraged with songs and stories!